at aubony we believe in creating a unique experience for every bride.
Yes – appointments are highly recommended
if you want the incredible experience that Aubony is known for.
Whether it’s scheduled months ahead of time or even the day before, we want to be able to prepare for your arrival so that you may receive one on one personal service!
Appointments are not required to browse our impressive selections, but you must be assigned a consultant to try on. Customers without appointments are welcomed and will be placed on a waiting list to try on.
- Bridal Gown appointments are scheduled for 90 minutes.
- All other appointments are 60 minutes. Wedding veils, shoes, jewelry, accessories, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother of the wedding, special occasion, guest of the wedding, tuxedos & suits are a separate appointment from your bridal gown appointment so please let us know if you would like to schedule additional appointments on the same day as your bridal gown appointment.
- Your gown selection will set the stage for your entire wedding. Additional wedding party attire should compliment rather than compete with your gown. It is very important that you have selected your dream dress and accessories, prior to moving forward with bridal party attire.
- In general, please limit your shopping companions to one or two persons whose opinions mean the most.
- Please leave children at home unless they have a scheduled appointment.
- We will email you a confirmation of your appointment.
We offer a very personal, intimate and high service experience.
Gowns range from moderately priced wedding dresses to couture wedding gowns.
2. Ordering / Gown Selection
- Know your budget as you may find your gown at your first appointment!
- Be prepared to order your gown 8 months prior to your wedding day as this allows ample time for alterations and fashion consultations to complete your wedding day look.
- When ordering please know that most bridal gowns are handmade and the arrival of your gown may take anywhere from 4 to 6 months depending on the designer. Gowns can be discontinued or chosen for a sample sale with no notice to the bride, so once you find the perfect dress do not hesitate to order it. When ordering, a 50% deposit is required in the form of cash, check or credit card. The remaining 50% balance is due 30 days after the gown’s arrival. Aubony will store your gown until you are ready to pick up gown!
- Selecting an in stock gown from our impressive selection offers the most convenient payment options. Pay in full on the day of purchase with cash or credit card and you can take your gown with you the same day! In stock gowns can also be purchased on our layaway plan with a minimum of 1/3 down payment. Payments on the gown can be made at any time until you are ready to pick up your gown. All gowns must be paid in full before leaving the store.
- Once you have found the perfect dress and made the decision to place an order, a trained Aubony consultant will take careful measurements to ensure the best fit possible. While a size is recommended by our staff, the size choice is always your decision.
- Many custom options are available from the designer for an extra charge, adding extra length for tall brides, hollow to hem and more.
- Please know that even though your bridal gown is being handmade for you, your bridal gown will not be custom made to your exact measurements and in most cases custom fittings and alterations by a professional seamstress are required.
4. Arrival and Fittings
- Upon the arrival of your bridal gown, it is shipped directly to Aubony from the designer and inspected for any flaws in our shipping and receiving department. You will then receive a phone call from a bridal consultant, notifying you that your wedding gown has arrived.
- An appointments is recommended when picking up your bridal gown from Aubony.
If you have any questions about the process of choosing your gown, please contact us.
We look forward to meeting you!
email us: email@example.com
or call 320-587-6241
44, 48, & 50 Main Street South
Hutchinson, MN 55350